Dale V. in his last round of "Helen" today! Dale just accepted a job in Boston. We are thrilled for his success and will miss him. All of our best to you, Dale!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Deliberate practice of Warm-up F: 3 deadlifts, 3 power cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. (10 min)
2. Technique review: the Box Jump! Focus on jumping mechanics. Click here for more.
3. Technique review/movement screen: hip and trunk flexion, hanging, legs straight: which version should you do? Supine leg raise, hanging leg raise, toes-to-bar, kipping toes-to-bar? Click here for more.
4. "The Easter Bunny"
Five rounds for time of
- 10 Box Jumps
- 10 Shoulder-to-overhead anyhow
- 10 Toes-to-bar
20 minute cut-off.
5. With time remaining, April Mobilizations:
- "First rib mobilization"
- "Banded triple bully"
- “Barbell Calf Smash”
- “Banded Heel Cord Mobilization (Anterior Bias)”
LIII: 135/95lbs, 30/24″ box
LII: 95/65lbs, T2B as appropriate, 24/20″ box
LI: four rounds of: 2 x 5 box jumps or step ups, 2 x 5 push press, and ten supine leg raise. Rest as necessary.
MEZCAL TASTING FRIDAY NIGHT!