Dear PVCF Athletes, 2013 was a year of tremendous growth and change at PVCF, and we're grateful for the support of our members. As part of our unceasing efforts to make PVCF the best CrossFit gym in Western Massachusetts (if not the world!), we're happy to announce the following developments and additions to our program:
1. New open gym hours. M-W-F 7-9am Open Gym at PVCF Hadley has been great, so we're now adding Open Gym at PVCF Northampton weekdays from 6:30am to 10:30am in Noho's second room.
2. Specialized training programs. For those with specific goals, we now offer personalized linear strength, competitor, and specialized skills programs. Please ask your favorite instructor for details.
3. Private training. Some PVCF instructors are now offering private training. If a certain skill has been eluding you, 60 minutes of individualized attention can make all the difference. Please see http://pioneervalleycrossfit.com/getting-started/about/ for details.
4. New ropes! Perrin will soon be installing climbing ropes at PVCF Northampton. Look for the return of rope climbing to our regular program, instead of being reserved for Hadley Team Saturdays.
5. More rowers. Following the Crash Bs in February, we plan to purchase several more rowers, for a full complement of 10 at each PVCF location.
6. More kettlebells! We're adding to our collection to make advancing in weight a little easier.
Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts, for your support and patience during these challenging and exciting times. We can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for PVCF!
Sincerely, Sean, Perrin, Liz, Ayn, Ryan, Mael, Ari, Brian and Sarah