Congratulations to PVCF's own, Dr. Dre Dominque! She is featured in this article on following your dreams. What an inspiration! To read more, click here!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up F: Four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 muscle cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks.
(sub muscle cleans for power cleans today)
Four cycles of:
- AMRAP 3 Team Prowler Push
EMOM 3 of:
- Minute 1: 30sec. max rep muscle cleans/ rest 30sec
- Minute 2: 30sec. max push presses/30sec rest
- Minute 3: 30sec max situps/30sec rest
- REST 1 min (Transition)
Team A starts outside with the Prowler pushes--one Prowler weighted for men, one for women. One point for every 10m.
Team B starts inside with the EMOM, moves on after minute 1 to the push presses, then after minute 2 to the sit-ups.
After three minutes, teams rest one minutes, and switch places.
Level III: 115/83lbs
Level II: 75/55lbs
Level I: scale weight as necessary, 10 cleans and push presses/min, 20 sit-ups
4. Cash-out CHALLENGE:
- :20sec Max Cal Assault Bike Test
Full out, 100% effort! Take turns rotating through on the new Assault Bike!
NB: No Team WOD this Sunday to celebrate the Hot Chocolate Run! Rowing Class and Open Gym from 11.30 to 1.30 (after the race clears out!)