Let's celebrate May! Friday night, May 8th is our Spring Fling Night Out. We will kick off the night at Amherst Coffee at 7.30 and then we will be leaping over to the High Horse at 9.00!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. In no particular order (and not for time):
- 15-10-5 of calorie row and GHD sit-ups
- 15-10-5 of muscle snatches w/ empty barbell and strict chin-ups
- 15-10-5 of muscle cleans and ring dips
2. Technique review: the forefoot strike.
3. "Rock for Light"
Four rounds for time of:
- Run 400m
- 100 Squats
LIII and LII: ax rx’d
LI: Four rounds of run/walk 400m, 15 squats. Rest as necessary between efforts.
Teams of two. Teams run together, and squat simultaneously, each responsible for 1/2 the reps. As soon as both athletes have finished 50 (25 for novices) squats, then head out for the next round.