Way to keep the bar close! Great job, PVCF athlete, Michelle LaFond!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Two rounds: 3 scapular pull-ups, 3 strict pull-ups, 3 kipping pull-ups. 3 down dog push-ups, 3 pike push-ups from box, 3 handstand push-ups. 3 hanging leg raise, 3 stict toes-to-bar, 3 kipping toes-to-bar. 3 hands-up wall squats, 3 elbows-up wall squats, 3 hands overhead wall squats. If the advanced element is too challenging, repeat the version you can perform correctly.
2. Technique review: 7 positions of the power clean
3. Five minutes deliberate practice of the positions of the power clean.
4. “Why, Why, Zed?!” In teams of two:
- AMRAP 4 Box jumps
- AMRAP 4 Pull-ups
- AMRAP 4 Power Cleans
- AMRAP 8 200m sprint relay
Athletes switch as desired. Score is total reps per team.
LIII: power cleans @ 185/120lbs, 24/20” box jumps LII: power cleans @ 135/95lbs, 24/20” box jumps LI: 3 x 10 box jumps, 3 x 10 ring rows, 4 x 5 muscle cleans, run 800m