One of the many things we love about CrossFit is the constant drive to learn and practice. Here's Coach Ayn on the rings embodying this spirit!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work
1. Run 400m at a warm-up pace.
2. Warm-up D: Three rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips
3. Technique review: the midfoot strike.
4. Run prep.
5.“Milkman of Human Kindness” In teams of 2:
- AMCalAP 5 cal row
- AMMetersAP 5 Farmer’s Carry 40m*
- AMRAP 5 Tag-team 200m sprints
- AMMAP 5 Farmer’s Carry 40m
One minute transitions.
NB: do not turn directions during a Farmer's Carry. Place the weights down and turn your body before picking them back up.
LIII: 70/53# Farmer's Carry (both hands) LII: 53/35# Farmer's Carry (both hands) LI: 5 minutes of rowing focusing on perfect form, 5 x 40m Farmer's Carry @ 25#, 5 x 200m Sprints, 5 x 40m Farmer's Carry. Rest as necessary.
NB: Memorial Day MURPH is on Monday morning in Hadley
(starting at 9.00 a.m. running heats)
This will be the only WOD on Monday, and it can be a doozy! With this, plan your Sunday workout or rest accordingly. Either way, hydrate! We will see you on Monday morning for MURPH, or to cheer, or to come for the BBQ afterwards!