PVCF athlete, Jesse Mager getting fierce before going overhead!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up D: Two rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10-15 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips (10 min)
2. "Eraser X” In two teams,
- Row 5 minutes for max calories
- Row 4 minutes for max calories
- Row 3 minutes for max calories
- Row 2 minutes for max calories
- Row 1 minute for max calories
Team A rows while Team B rests. Upon expiration of round there is a one minute transition period, then clock starts again.
If there aren’t enough rowers, team captain can designate a necessary number of athletes to run 10m shuttles during efforts. Score is total calories for all team members for all rounds. Have fun!