PVCF'ers looking sharp on Saturday morning!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up A: 100 double-unders
2. Warm-up E: Reverse lunges x 5/side, 10 strict toes-to-bar, single-leg Romanian deadlifts x 5/side, kick up to hand stand x 5, 10 kip swings. Then two rounds of pistols x 5/side, kipping toes-to-bar x 10, contralateral dumbbell single-leg Romanian deadlifts x 5/side, 10 headstand push-ups, 10 chest-to-bar pull-ups
3. "Whoops!” In teams of two:
- Row 2km
- 100 Toes-to-bar
- 150 Farmer’s carry box step-ups (each step counts as a rep)
- .2km Bear crawl (20 x 10m)
Divide work evenly.
LIII: 20/12″ box step ups with a pair of 70/53lbs kettlebells,. LII: 20/12″ box step ups with a pair of 53/35lbs kettlebells. Hip and Trunk flexion (hanging, straight leg) exercise as appropriate LI: Row 1k, then Three rounds not for time of 10 supine leg raise, 10 farmer’s carry box step-ups, 10m bear crawl.