We have so much gratitude to Jay Driscoll and Tabata Songs for creating this piece. Jay, you are a true professional, artist, and friend. THANK YOU!
Here's his video of PVCF Athlete, Sandy Diamond sharing her experience and hope!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic snoozing.
1. Warm-up H: Have morning beverage of choice while contemplating going back to bed.
2. Warm-up M: Return to bed.
3. Present exchange optional (as the best gift to the world is a healthy, vibrant YOU).
4. EOMOM 15:
- Warm holiday food
- Turn the page in your favorite book
5. "Netflix and Chill"
(with a continuously running "next episode plays in 10, 9, 8, 7... clock"):
- Favorite movie or series in a prone or cuddle position
LIII: with a mobility tool laying somewhere on the floor next to you.
LII: hydrates occasionally during previews.
LI: agrees to watch "one show" to appease another person in the room.
6. Technique Review: standing upright, is it for you?
7. Cash Out:
- Repeat 1 - 6 at random
- Child's pose
Have fun and Happy holidays!