We love it when our students come back!
Here's PVCF athlete, Bronwyn Shinnick bringing her brilliant determination to her GHD sit-ups!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work
1. Run 400m at a warm-up pace.
2. Warm-up D: Three rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips
3. Technique review: the midfoot strike.
4. Run prep.
5.“Milkman of Human Kindness” In teams of 2:
- AMCalAP 5 cal row
- AMMetersAP 5 Farmer’s Carry 40m*
- AMRAP 5 Tag-team 200m sprints
- AMMAP 5 Farmer’s Carry 40m
One minute transitions. NB: do not turn directions during a Farmer's Carry. Place the weights down and turn your body before picking them back up.
LIII: 70/53# Farmer's Carry (both hands) LII: 53/35# Farmer's Carry (both hands) LI: 5 minutes of rowing focusing on perfect form, 5 x 40m Farmer's Carry @ 25#, 5 x 200m Sprints, 5 x 40m Farmer's Carry. Rest as necessary.
Get those PVCF September T-Shirts! Pre-order by the 20th of September :)