Pioneer Valley CrossFit would be so thrilled to represent the Valley again this year in the Advocate's Best Of Poll!
Winning feels like a big hug.
And it also allows the whole Valley to see what a wonderful place PVCF is for Community and Health.
So! Thank you, in advance, for heading to the Advocate's site here, and going to the page for "Get Physical"
We are voting Coach Ayn for Best Personal Trainer!
So Be sure to write: "Ayn Toppin, PVCF" under the Personal Trainer category.
And "Pioneer Valley CrossFit" for Best Health and Fitness Center, as well as Best Fitness Training Center!
While you're at it, let's lift up our whole community too! All of these business are owned and operated within our PVCF Family! How amazing is our gym?
- Best Place for a Massage: "Lauren Abend, Empowered Touch"
- Best Real Estate Agency: "Kathy Borawski"
- Best Wedding Photographer: "Tiff Chapman Photography"
- Best Tree Service: "LashCo Tree Service"
- Best Place for Margaritas: "Mesa Verde"
- Best Art Museum: "Hampshire College Art Gallery"
- Best Resuarant, Coffee Roaster, Brunch: "Esselon"
- Best Coffee Roaster (choices!): "Northampton Coffee," "Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters," "Share," "Esselon"
- Best Bakery: "Tart Baking Co."
- Best Gourmet Food Store: "Provisions"
- Best Car Dealer: "Steve Lewis Subaru"
- Best Hair Salon: "Salon 241"
- Best Tattoo Shop: "Off the Map"
- Best Bicycle/Ski Shop: "Werks"
- Best Place for Yoga (choices): "Valley Hot Yoga," "Burning Heart Yoga"
- Best Insurance Agency: "Webber and Grinnell"
- Best Solar Installation: "Trinity Solar"
- Best Event DJ: "DJ Quintessential"
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. EOMOM 8 even:10 cossack squats (5/side) add KB if possible odd: 3 strict toes-to-bar or skin-the-cats (by instructor permission)
2. Warm-up F: Three rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. (10 min)
3. Technique Review: The squat thrust (5 min)
4. “The Assistant Chief” In teams of two AMRAP 15
- 3 Muscle or power cleans
- 6 Squat Thrusts
- 9 Air Squats
Partners alternate rounds for 15 minutes. LIII: 135/95, jumping air squats LII: 105/73lbs or scale weight as needed. LI: 10 rounds not for time of 3 muscle cleans, 4 squat thrust or inchworms, 5 air squats