How do I sign up for the PVCF Open Team Cup? Click here, and choose "Friday Night Lights!" (Remember, this is to help keep track of your team during the five weeks of the Open). Then log in to Zen Planner or fill out your information on the page! Questions? email: email@example.com
- Team T-shirt!!
- Team Championship Trophy Engraving
- Friday Night Lights Event participation access on Feb. 26th, March 4th, March 11th, March 18th, March 25th (if you miss one of these date, it's totally okay too. You can always make up the Open Workout that weekend!
- Post- Friday Night Lights Parties: Beverages and snacks
- Enters your name into the Team Draft
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up F: Four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. (5 min)
2. Technique Review: The Burpee and Burpee over the bar (5min.)
3. “T. Rex” Every 8 minutes for 18 minutes:
AMRAP 2 of
- 9 burpees over the bar
- 7 deadlifts
- 5 power cleans
LIII: 115/73 LII: 95/63 or scale weight as needed. Regular burpees as appropriate. Sub 12 air squats today if you typically do box assisted burpees. LI: 3 rnds of 9 air squats, 7 deadlifts, 5 muscle cleans.focus on technique. Rest 3-5 minutes and repeat for 3 total sets.
4. Tabata Double Unders
- 8 cycles of :20 of work/:10 of rest.
5. February Mobilizations