Here's PVCF athlete, Alan Pandiani! Alan is a leader for the UMASS Athletics Department and in the snatch! Go Alan!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 100 Double-unders (5min.)
2. Technique review: Hang power snatch
3. Warm-up G: 4 rounds of snatch complex
4. “Anaerobic Beast” 6 rounds of:
- 7 hang power snatch 95/63
- 7 burpees
- Rest 2 minutes
LIII: as rx’d LII: scale hang power snatch as needed to maintain unbroken sets.
5. Cash-out: 5 rounds of:
- 15/12 calorie row
- Rest 1:1 (teams of 2 if needed)