Casey R. all bronze and ready to WOD after Cancun!
Workout 15.5 27-21-15-9 reps for time of:
- Row (calories)
- Thrusters 95/65#
Your score will be the time it takes to complete all 144 repetitions. There is no time cap for this workout.
LIII: as Rx'd
LII: 65/45 # Thrusters
LI: Four rounds of 10 Calorie row, 10 Thrusters or Wallballs (scale weight as appropriate). Rest as necessary.
- 9.00 a.m.: PVCF Competition Team arrives to warm up.
- 9.30 a.m. PVCF Competition Team circles up with Coach Ayn.
- 10.00-11.00 a.m. Competition Team Heats **Please All Come To Cheer Them On!** NB: if Rx’d Athletes wish to complete 15.5 during this time, they are welcome; however, please plan on working out in the 3rd or 4th Competition Heat.
- 10.00 a.m. Open Scaled Athletes, and PVCF WOD members arrive to mobilize and cheer on our Family!
- 10.30 a.m. Warm-up, strategy, and heats assigned for 11.00 a.m. class will begin
- 11.00 a.m.-12.00 p.m. Open WOD 15.5 Heats shall cycle through until everyone is victorious!