JR Rippel! Just achieved her first strict pull-up! Congratulations JR!!
OPEN WOD 15.4 8-minute AMRAP:
3 handstand push-ups 3 cleans 6 handstand push-ups 3 cleans 9 handstand push-ups 3 cleans 12 handstand push-ups 6 cleans 15 handstand push-ups 6 cleans 18 handstand push-ups 6 cleans 21 handstand push-ups 9 cleans Etc., following same pattern
LIII: HSPU (heels must both pass beyond wrist line on wall created pre-WOD), cleans @ 185/ 125
LII: Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 8 minutes of:
- 10 push presses
- 10 cleans
push press: 95/ 65
clean: 115/ 75
LI: 8 rounds of 5 strict press followed by 5 muscle cleans then 20 seconds of rest. Scale weight as appropriate.
- 9.00 a.m.: PVCF Competition Team arrives to warm up.
- 9.30 a.m. PVCF Competition Team circles up with Coach Ayn.
- 10.00-11.00 a.m. Competition Team Heats **Please All Come To Cheer Them On!** NB: if Rx’d Athletes wish to complete 15.4 during this time, they are welcome; however, please plan on working out in the 3rd or 4th Competition Heat.
- 10.00 a.m. Open Scaled Athletes, and PVCF WOD members arrive to mobilize and cheer on our Family!
- 10.30 a.m. Warm-up, strategy, and heats assigned for 11.00 a.m. class will begin
- 11.00 a.m.-12.00 p.m. Open WOD 15.4 Heats shall cycle through until everyone is victorious!
Want to have fun with your PVCF Family? Our own Becky S. now teaches yoga at Shiva Shakti on Sunday night at 6.00 p.m. For more information, click here.
Double Under Clinic this Sunday in Northampton at 9.00 a.m.!