PVCF Family getting ready for class: healthy, vibrant and strong!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work
1. Technique review: building the handstand push-up. Down dog pike push-up, pike push-up with feet elevated, handstand push-ups, kipping handstand push-up.
2. Five minutes deliberate practice of Push Away from Object (vertical, inverted, dynamic) exercises to find the version right for you.
3. “A Salty Salute”
- 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1 Back squat
- 6-4-2-6-4-2-6-4-2 Handstand push-ups
- 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1 Deadlift
L III: as rx’d. Use 75% of your 1RM. Failing that, find a challenging (but not limit) set of three and use that for sets across.
LII: Push Away from Object (vertical, inverted, dynamic) exercise as appropriate.
LI: five sets up five, going up in weight each set until you reach a challenging set of five.
REMEMBER THIS FRIDAY! PVCF BIRTHDAY NIGHT AT QUARTERS IN HADLEY! 8.00 p.m.!