Thank you Coach Ayn for a phenomenal CrossFit Bikram Class! The room was packed and you made the 26 postures so accessible and fun!
NB: Two Classes on Monday!
- 10.00 a.m. in Hadley
- 5.00 p.m. in Northampton
- Open Gym: 4.30 - 7.00 p.m. in Northampton
Be sure to do your pre-class dynamic flexibility work!
1. Review the 8 positions of the power snatch.
2. Review the 8 positions of the power clean and 4 positions of the push press.
3. "The Perfect Storm"
In teams of two for time:
- Isabel 30 power snatches 135/95
- Grace 30 power cleans 135/95
- Karen 150 wall balls 20/14
Starting with the power snatches and moving through in the order it is written, partners divide work evenly. One partner works at a time. Score is time to completion. 20 minute cut off.
LIII: as rx'd 20 min cut off
LII: Amrap 6 snatches, Amrap 6 clean and jerks, Amrap 8 wall balls.
Sub power clean and jerk for snatches and full cleans for shoulder to overhead where appropriate
LI: NFT 3x5 muscle snatch, 3x5 muscle clean and push press then; 5 rounds of 10 wall balls