A couple of radiant PVCF villians!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work
1. Warm-up with 3 rounds of:
3 clean deadlifts, (pos. 1-4), 3 clean high pulls (pos. 1-6), 3 hang muscle cleans, 3 tall clean pull-unders, 3 power cleans
2. Power Cleans
Six sets to work up to the heaviest single you can handle today IN GOOD FORM. Try to make your heavy double from last time your first single today.
3. Run prep
4. "Thirteen Monkeys v2" EOMOM 14:
- odd: 13x 30' shuttle run
- even: 13 kettlebell swings
LIII: American swings @ 70/53lbs, if you have completed 13 Monkeys in the past do 14 Monkeys LII: American or Russian swings @ 53/35lbs. or load as appropriate LI: 6 swings, 9 runs, scale load as needed
5. Cash out:
- accumulate 2 total min. in an L-sit
- 3 x 60' waiters carry/arm
- THANKSGIVING DAY WOD: 8.00 a.m. in HADLEY!
No Oly class next week. Lifters may come in during Open Gym to continue their programs.
No free consultations next week for the holiday.
Thursday, Thanksgiving Day: Noho is closed for day.
- (In Hadley we have: 8 am WOD)
Friday, Black Friday: Hadley is closed for day. In Noho we have:
- 9 am WOD Noho
- 10 am Mobility Class Noho
- 10 am -noon Open Gym Noho
- 5:30 pm WOD Noho
- 5 pm-7pm Open Gym Noho
- 6 pm On-Ramp Noho