PVCF athlete, Erica Kane has been with us for two and a half months! Here she is stabilizing at the top of her thruster and exhaling before her next rep. Great work, Erica!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Two rounds: 3 scapular pull-ups, 3 strict pull-ups, 3 kipping pull-ups. 3 down dog push-ups, 3 pike push-ups from box, 3 handstand push-ups. 3 hanging leg raise, 3 stict toes-to-bar, 3 kipping toes-to-bar. 3 hands-up wall squats, 3 elbows-up wall squats, 3 hands overhead wall squats. If the advanced element is too challenging, repeat the version you can perform correctly. (10 min) 2. Back Squat
Repeat your first three sets from Week 1 of this cycle. DO NOT MAX OUT. (10 min)
3. “Miranda” Five rounds for time of:
- Row 250m
- 30 Overhead walking lunges (alternating)
Work in teams of two if necessary.
LIII: 45/25lbs bumper held overhead LII: bumper as appropriate LI: three rounds, row 250m and walking lunges
(13 min cut-off)
- 2 x 1:00 Side Plank (right/left)
- 2 x 14-20 L-sit knee extensions
- Couch stretch 2:00 per side
- Glute smash