The bittersweet time for our PVCF Family: when we celebrate commencement for all of our student athletes, and then when we have to say goodbye! Here is a part of Team Smith: Julia and Tara! Congratulations to ALL!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. In no particular order (and not for time, but you've got 15 minutes to complete):
- 15-10-5 of calorie row and GHD sit-ups
- 15-10-5 of muscle snatches w/ empty barbell and strict chin-ups
- 15-10-5 of muscle cleans w/ empty barbell and ring dips
2. Technique review: the forefoot strike.
3. Run 5k for the BOARD!
- regular route.
- Go right when you leave the gym and run down Easthampton Rd
- Turn right onto Earle St
- Turn left onto Grove St
- Turn right onto Chapel St, which turns into West St
- Right onto Elm St
- Right onto South St
- Return to gym
Traffic is usually pretty light at the intersection of Earle and Grove Sts; nevertheless be extra cautious when crossing Earle.