Can you hear the cheers of support as PVCF athlete, Sandy Diamond snatches this bar overhead?
A reminder for this week:
- The week of March 13th, we shall not be holding the 1.30 or 7.45 p.m. classes in Hadley.
- (Blue memberships are welcome to come to the 12.00 and 6.45 p.m. classes.)
- Friday, March 17th, we shall only have the 4.15 p.m. class so that we may prepare for PVCF's FNL.
- (Blue memberships are welcome to come to the 4.15 pm. class.)
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up A: 100 Double Unders (5 minutes)
2. Warm-up D: Two rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10-15 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips
3. “Inferno”* 27-21-15-9
- Toes to Bar
- Overhead Squats 95/63
- Burpees over Bar
(20 minute cut-off)
*Courtesy of CFNE
LIII:as rx’d LII: scale overhead squat weight as needed, sub front squat as appropriate, as well as straight leg raise or toes to ceiling. LI: 15-12-9-6 Toes to ceiling Front Squat Burpees
- 3x1:00 Side Plank (R/L)
- 3x 20m/side Overhead Carry or 90/90 Bottoms up Carry