Lauren A. getting her last set of DB snatches done!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility
- Front Squat 5-5-5 (40-50-60% of your E1RM)
- Bench Press 5-5-5 (40-50-60% of your E1RM)
Deload week. No repping out last set.
2. Mobilize: Olympic Wall Squat
3. Technique review: building the clean. 7 positions of the muscle clean. 8 positions of the power clean. Power clean + front squat. Clean.
4. Five minutes deliberate practice of the positions of the clean.
Three rounds for time of
- 20 Cleans
- 20 Chest-to-bar pull-ups
LIII: cleans @ 95/65lbs
LII: muscle clean + front squat, power clean + front squat, clean as appropriate. Load as appropriate. Pull-ups as appropriate to your level of development.
LI: three rounds NFT of 10 muscle cleans, 10 ring rows.