PVCF athlete, Tim Allen looking like a superhero during the spiderman stretch!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. EMOM 10:
- Even minutes: 30 sec handstand hold, or 5 handstand push-ups
- Odd minutes: five air squats; on last rep hold position 3 until :30 on the clock. Bonus points if you do this as elbows-up wall squat tests.
2. Warm up for front squats. (10 min)
3. "Mr. Kincaid"
- Front squat 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
- Kettlebell swings 6-9-12-6-9-12-6-9-12
- Ring row 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
Sequence is 3 front squats, 6 swings, 3 rows, 2 squats, 9 swings, 6 rows, etc. This is not for time, but you'll only have 30 min to get it done, so hustle your bustle.
LIII: front squat @ 80% IRM, American swings, horizontal ring rows
LII: front squat @ 70-80%, swings as appropriate, ring row as appropriate
LI: work up to a challenging triple and then do two ladders of 3-2-1. (3-6-9 for swings and ring rows) Have fun!