Dan, Gabs, Heather, Jahnna, and Mael at Lift For a Purpose
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Sink mobilization for 3 minutes.
2. Push press positional drills
3. Push press 3-3-3-3-3. Sets across, or work up to a training max. (15 min)
4. Three rounds of max vertical push from ground (down dog pike press, pike press from box, handstand push-up), rest one minute. (5 min)
5. "Helen" Three rounds for time of Run 400m 21 Kettlebell swings 53/25lbs 12 Pull-ups
12 minute cut-off.
LIII: as rx'd. LII: Three x (AMRAP 3 [run 400m, 21 kettlebell swings], AMRAP 1 [pull-ups]). If you complete 21 swings before the AMRAP 3 is up, move on to pull-ups. If you complete 12 pull-ups before AMRAP 1 is up, head out on the next run. LI: Three rounds run 400m, 3 x 5 kettlebell swings, 2 x 5 pull-ups or ring rows.