Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 15-10-5 of muscle snatches w/ empty barbell and x 2 L-sit (i.e., 30 seconds, 20 sec, 10 sec).
2. 15-10-5 reps of hang squat clean (empty bar) and x 2 sec. handstand hold. If you don’t know the hang squat clean, hang power clean or hang muscle clean.
3. "Angie" For time: 100 Pull-ups 100 Push-ups 100 Sit-ups 100 Squats
Competitors: as rx'd. Failure to complete in < 13:00 incurs a penalty of 1 calorie per second over (to 100) CrossFitters: AMRAP 4 Pull-ups (If you get to 100 before time is up, move on to...) AMRAP 4 Push-ups (If you get to 100, move on to...) AMRAP 4 Sit-ups (If you get to 100, move on to...) AMRAP 4 Squats (If you get to 100, stop)
If you complete all 400 reps <16:00, record your time. Otherwise put pull-ups/push-ups/sit-ups/squats on the board.
Novices: 3 x 10 pull-ups or ring rows, 3 x 10 push-ups, 3 x 10 sit-ups, 3 x 10 squats. Rest 30-60 seconds between sets.
4. Review, as a group, the mobilizations for January.
- Banded overhead distractions - Lacrosse ball shoulder smash and floss - Single-leg flexion w/ external rotation bias - Super couch stretch