Go Lauren V.!
Win a PVCF T-Shirt and a Private Session with Coach Ryan! Thank you to all who voted thus far in the Advocate's Best Of, and remember to list your name at either gym to be entered to win!
“Best Personal Trainer”: Mael W., PVCF
“Best Health & fitness center”
“Best Group Fitness Training Center”
Fill it out with pride! Thank you!
Click below: http://www.valleyadvocate.com/best-of/
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
- Even: Turkish get-up x 2 (alternate sides per minute)
- Odd: 3 Inchworms, reach out as far as possible each rep, keep legs straight
2. Run Prep
3. “Helen’s Tra-vest-y”
- AMRAP :60 10m shuttle runs
- AMRAP :60 Kettlebell swings
- AMRAP :60 Pull-ups
- Rest one minute.
Repeat for a total of four rounds.
Score is total number of runs, swings, and pull-ups. LIII: 53/35lbs kettlebell swing American-style LII: as above, scale load, swing, and pull-up as necessary LI: three rounds and 8 runs with special attention to turns and running form, 10 russian style kbs, and 10 ring rows.
4. “Goat Work”: Spend the remaining time working on skill work or a “goat." If you are too new to know your goats, practice Double Unders!