A huge congratulations to Easthampton Barbell Club led by Tony Blanksteen at the Atlantic States Open! In this picture, Margaret placed 3rd, Sara 2nd, and Molly 1st, and Allie placed 3rd in their weight categories. Congratulations to Eric, Tim, and Nick as well!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up B: three rounds of the parallette complex @ 5 reps plus 10 jumping air squats. Accrue one minute of L-sit in three 20 second efforts.
If you don’t have strong push-ups, stay off the parallettes and do 10 strict push-ups per round, using assistance as required. (10 min)
2. “Fitness Forever Nutrition Challenge WOD 2 Re-Test”
- 5 minute Max Burpee Box Jump Overs
LIII: 24/20” LII: 20/12” LI: scale burpee and box as needed
*be sure to re-test exactly the same as the initial test. don’t scale up or down. 3. Rest 10 minutes (light row if needed) 4. Front squat
Eight sets to work up to your heaviest effort of the day. (20 min)
5. Cash-out: 3 rounds NFT
- 8/side powell raises @3010
- 5/side single-leg glute bridge with 3-5 second pause at the top.