Family L-sits with Dave and Theo!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic warm-ups.
1. Review technique of Double Unders then 100 Double Unders or 5 minutes of practice (10min)
2. Warm-up D: Two rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10-15 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips
3. “Bernie Worrell”
- Back squat 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
- L-sit knee extensions 6-4-2-6-4-2-6-4-2
- Weighted pull-ups 3-2-1-3-2-1-3-2-1
LIII: back squat @ 85% 1RM LII: back squat @ 75-80% 1RM, pull-ups as appropriate (if you’re using a band, use the skinniest band possible) LI:Find a moderate weight for 3 of the back squat. Do sets of 3 across at that weight. Do 5 Knee Tucks on parallel bars per set. 5 Ring rows per set.