Coach Brian smiles as athletes mobilize after class:)
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up D: Two rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10-15 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips (10 min)
- 20 Pull-ups
- 30 Push-ups
- 40 Sit-ups
- 50 Squats
Rest exactly three and minutes and then repeat for a total of five rounds. Score is time to completion. Record your splits for each round to see how performance sustains or degrades.
LIII: as rx’d, capped at 27:00
LII will do “PVCF Testing Barbara”:
- AMRAP in 30 seconds of pull-ups. If you complete 20, move on to…
- AMRAP in 40 seconds of push-ups. If you complete 30, move on to…
- AMRAP in 50 seconds of sit-ups. If you complete 40, move on to…
- AMRAP in 60 seconds of squats. If you complete 50, stop.
Rest for three minutes and repeat for a total of five rounds. Record your reps for each exercise, every round.
LI: three rounds not for time of 10 pull-ups (scaled as appropriate), 10 push-ups, 15 sit-ups, 20 squats.
It’s never too early to start preparing for “Murph”, which is coming up on May 29th, so hit this one hard!
3. With Time remaining:
Lax Ball Pec Smash 2:00/side Couch Stretch 2:00/side Overhead Banded Distraction 2:00/side