"Let the wild rumpus start!" Congratulations to everyone who ran!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up B: three rounds of the parallette complex @ 5 reps plus 10 kip swings. Accrue one minute of L-sit in three 20 second efforts. If you don’t have strong push-ups, stay off the parallettes and do 10 strict push-ups per round, using assistance as required. (10 min)
2. Technique review: 7 positions of the dumbbell muscle snatch.! 8 positions of the dumbbell power snatch, then warm up weight for WOD (10 min)
3. “Team Tabata S’Matta! (Wit You)”
In teams of 2-4 athletes, Eight rounds of 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest, at each of the following stations:
- DB Snatch (switch arms each :20 interval) 45/20
- Shoot throughs (forward and back = 1) (NO PUSH-UP)
- Overhead walking lunges 45/25lbs bumper
Each athlete starts at a different station and remains there until all Tabata intervals are complete. One minute break between exercises (19 min total). Score is total reps by all athletes from all exercises.
LIII: Chest to bar pull-ups. 55/35 DB Snatch LII: as rx’d or DB as appropriate, shoot-throughs on parallettes or boxes as appropriate, bumper weight as appropriate LI:10 db snatch, 10 push-ups, 10 ring rows, 20 walking lunges (10/side), 4 rounds, not for time.
4. Review, as a group, the mobilizations for September (20 min)