Congratulations to Coach Eric Horne!
Coach Eric is now an official PVCF Red Shirt Instructor! Serving as the Captains for both his football and baseball teams in high school, and continuing his athletics through College, Eric is a natural leader and team player. Having earned his Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Eric brings knowledge and enthusiasm to help every PVCF athlete stay healthy, move impeccably, and have fun! Eric also loves fluffy animals and babies.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up B: three rounds of the parallette complex @ 5 reps plus 10 air squats Accrue one minute of L-sit in three 20 second efforts. If you don’t have strong push-ups, stay off the parallettes and do 10 strict push-ups per round, using assistance as required. (10 min)
2. Ten minutes deliberate practice of the 8 positions of the power snatch
3. "El Paso Doble"
- Bench press 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Power snatch 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- Toes-to-bar 3-6-9-3-6-9-3-6-9
Weights across at about 85%. Sequence is 1 bench press, 1 power snatch, 3 toes-to-bar, 2 bench press, 2 power snatches, 6 toes-to-bar, etc.
LIII: as rx’d
LII and LI: power or muscle snatch as appropriate, Hip and Trunk Flexion (hanging, straight leg) exercise as appropriate