Friday Night! 8.00 p.m. at the Hadley Farms Meeting House: PVCF 60s SPY BALL! $20 Tickets at the Door!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 2 rounds of: 10 cossack squats, 10 good mornings, 10 spiderman stretch (5/ea), 10 glute bridges, 10 goblet squats w/ toes touching box (to prevent knees too forward), 10 kip swings
Six sets to work up to the heaviest double you can handle today. Try to make your heavy triple from last time your first double today.
3. "Gracie Mansion"
- AMRAP 2 double-unders (if you get to 75, move on to...)
- AMRAP 2 power clean and push jerk (if you get to 15, move on to...)
- AMRAP 1:30 double-unders (if you get to 50, move on to...)
- AMRAP 1:30 power clean and push jerk (if you get to 10, move on to...)
- AMRAP 1 double-unders (if you get to 25, move on to...)
- AMRAP 1 power clean and push jerk (if you get to 5, stop.)
LII: Calculate an E1RM based on your working double, and use 60% of that weight.
Your goal is 150 double-unders and 30 clean and jerks < 9:00. If you finish, your score is your time. If not, score is double-unders/power clean & push jerk.
4. Cash out:
- 8-10 Single arm DB row/side (heavy)
- 8-10 Bulgarian split squats/side (unweighted)