PVCF Athlete, John goes full out during his last round of Thursday's WOD!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up B: three rounds of the parallette complex @ 5 reps plus 10 kips swings. Accrue one minute of L-sit in three 20 second efforts. If you don’t have strong push-ups, stay off the parallettes and do 10 strict push-ups per round, using assistance as required. (10 min)
2. Bench press
- 5-5-5 @ 50%, superset w/
- Weighted pull-ups 5-5-5 @ 50%
If you don’t have weighted pull-ups do this between each set of bench press:
- :10-:15s Active Hang from Bar
- :10-:15 sec supinated chin over bar hold
3. “Quod Superius Sicut Quod Inferius” Five rounds for time of:
- 20 Push-ups
- 20 Ring or barbell rows
LIII: as written, horizontal ring rows LII: 15 reps per round, push-ups as appropriate, ring rows or empty barbell bent over rows as appropriate LI: three rounds, 15 reps, not for time.