PVCF Memorial Day Murph and Barbeque! For more information, click here!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Practice handstands and handstand walking for 5 minutes.
2. Five minutes deliberate practice of the 8 positions of the power clean and the 5 positions of the push jerk. (Note: if you’re not cleared to push jerk, push press instead)
Six sets to work up to your best triple for the day. (20 min)
4. Five minutes to warm up weights for finisher
5. “Grannie” EMOM 10:
- 3 Power clean and push jerks
- With time remaining in minute, max double-unders
Score is weight/total DU
LIII: as written. Load is 70% max push jerk. LII: muscle or power cleans as appropriate, push press or push jerk as appropriate LI: 6 rounds for time of 5 muscle clean and push press. Rest as necessary.