PVCF taking "Nancy" by storm today!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
- Deadlift 5-3-1+ (75-85-95% of your W1RM) (15 min)
- Press 5-3-1+ (75-85-95% of your W1RM) (15 min)
Remember, warm-up sets for both exercises are
40% x 5, 50% x 5, 60% x 3
2. Technique review: the push jerk. Push jerk movement screen—can you pass it? Four positions of the push jerk.
3. Technique review: constructing the hang power clean from the eight positions of the power clean.
Five rounds for time of:
- 12 deadlifts
- 9 hang power cleans
- 6 push jerks @ 155/108lbs.
LIII: as rx’d. Cut-off is 9:00. Penalty of one burpee for every second over time limit (max 50).
LII: AMRAP in 9 minutes 12 deadlifts, 9 hang power cleans, 6 push jerks @ 70% of your push jerk E1RM. If you finish five rounds, record your time. If not, record rounds + reps.
LI: "DT Barbell Complex"--6 deadlifts, 5 hang muscle cleans, 4 presses. Rest one minute, then add weight and repeat for a total of five rounds.
With time remaining, MOBILIZE. Have fun!