Laura, Liz, Claudia, and Sarah.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up A: 100 double-unders (5 min)
2. Warm-up F: Four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. (5 min)
3. Back squat 5-5-5-3-3-3. Six sets to work up to a heavy triple. (20 min)
4. Muscle/power clean and push press/jerk 3 x 10, resting exactly one minute between sets. Touch and go reps, make sure to use a weight you KNOW you can get for ten.
5. “Validus” In teams of two, AMRAP 10 10m Shuttle runs Row max calories
LIII: 18 shuttle runs LII: 15 shuttle runs LI: 12 shuttle runs
Athletes switch when bear crawl is complete. Score is total calories rowed. Have fun!