It is our final Friday Night Lights! Everyone is welcome, please bring family and friends!
- 5:30 class and Oly Class in Northampton is cancelled. 5:15pm in Hadley is still on.
- The Cup is in and it will be going home with one team to spend the year at that facility! The score is still tight with Team Blue with 256 points and Team Gold with 269 points. Bring your spirit teams!!
- Team Warm-ups and Meeting begin at 5:30pm. Heats will begin at 6:15pm.
- Details on 16.5 can be found here: http://games.crossfit.com/workouts/the-open
- We will also run a special “First Responder/Military” Heat to support our PVCF member and Team Gold participant Officer Chris Roberts who was injured on the job last Friday. He is unable to finish the Open due to the incident. We are asking our First Responders/Military athletes participating in the Cup to sign up for one designated heat to show support and finish the Open strong for him.
- We will be having a Friends and Family Raffle this week where we will be giving away 2 free passes for our On-Ramp.
- This week’s Door Prize for participating athletes will be a PVCF T-shirt Voucher and a Gift Certificate to Northampton Coffee.
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: 10 positions of the Turkish get-up (5 min)
2. EMOM 10: Turkish get-up x 2 (alternate sides on the minute)
3. “Pangloss (All is For the Best in This, the Best of All Possible Worlds)”
AMRAP 20 12 Shuttle runs, 10m 12 Burpees 21 Box Jumps (24/20”)
score is total reps
LIII: as prescribed LII: as prescribed LI: four rounds not for time of 12 shuttle runs, 10 burpees, 10 box jumps or step ups
4. March Mobilizations.