When Asrita joined our PVCF Family two years ago, she didn't feel her upper body was strong. Look at her now! Congratulations!
1. Technique review: rowing on the C2 ergometer
2. 21 15 9 of
- calorie row
- L-sit knee extensions
(If you can’t do both legs, extend one at a time. Concentrate on keeping your hips pulled forward between your hands.)
3. “Tabata Something Else”
Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where:
- the first 8 intervals are kettlebells swings;
- the second 8 are walking lunges;
- the third 8 intervals are sit-ups; and finally,
- the last 8 intervals are double unders.
One minute rest between exercises.
Score is total reps from all 32 intervals.
LIII: as rx’d (kettlebell swings @ 70/53lbs)
LII: as rx'd (kettlebell swings @ 53/35lbs)
LI: 8 rounds not for time of 10 kettlebell swings, 10 walking lunges, 10 sit-ups, 1 minute of double under practice.
With the time remaining, mobilize and STRATEGIZE for 15.4!!