Onward to 16.4!
Please remember to celebrate PVCF's Friday Night Lights Competition, the 4.15 p.m. will be the last class on Friday. The 5.15 p.m. shall still run in Hadley!
Friday Night Lights Participants:
- 16.4 details can be found here: http://games.crossfit.com/workouts/the-open.
- Please familiarize yourself with the movement standards beforehand.
- Team meeting, warm-ups and heat registration begin at 5:30pm. First Heats will begin around 6pm.
- This week’s Door Prize is a Rogue Gift Certificate!
- Everyone is welcome to come cheer and be a part of this amazing event!
TEAM BLUE AND TEAM GOLD ARE ONLY SEPARATED BY 3 POINTS!
This should be a heated event! Bring your best cheering and your best athleticism!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: basic jumping and landing mechanics, and the box jump (10 min)
2. Five minutes deliberate practice of the 3 positions of the deadlift. (5 min)
3. Five more minutes to warm up dips and deadlift weight (5 min)
4. “A Civil Warning” Ten rounds for time of
- 5 Deadlifts
- 10 Dips
- 10 Box jumps
15 minute cut-off.
LIII: deadlifts @ 275/193 lbs, ring dips, 24/20” box LII: deadlifts @ 60% 1RM, dips as appropriate, box height as appropriate LI: six rounds not for time of 5 deadlifts, 6 dips, 6 box jumps, as appropriate
5. With time remaining, March mobilizations. (15 min)