Go Lauren and baby Soules!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique review: building the handstand.
2. Ten minutes of handstand practice.
3. Technique review: the dumbbell press. (5 min)
4. Dumbbell Press 5-5-5. Work up to a challenging set of five, repeat for a total of three work sets. (10 min)
5. Technique review: building the hang power clean from the positions of the power clean: 4-3-4-5-6-7-8.
Five rounds for time of:
- 12 deadlifts
- 9 hang power cleans
- 6 push jerks @ 155/108lbs.
LIII: as rx’d. Cut-off is 9:00. Penalty of one burpee for every second over time limit (max 50). LII: AMRAP in 9 minutes 12 deadlifts, 9 hang power cleans, 6 push jerks @ 70% of your push jerk E1RM. If you finish five rounds, record your time. If not, record rounds + reps. LI: "DT Barbell Complex"--6 deadlifts, 5 hang muscle cleans, 4 presses. Rest one minute, then add weight and repeat for a total of five rounds.
With time remaining, MOBILIZE. Have fun!