Our adult PVCF athletes know that working out is so fun with friends. Now we get to share this secret with our kids! It's a blast!
For more information on our PVCF Youth Programs, email: email@example.com
Or check out our Youth Page. Click here!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work
1. Warm-up D: 3 rounds of the Standard Warm-up (10 minutes)
2. Building the pistol: reverse lunges, hanging leg pistol from a box, elevated leg pistol from a box, pistol. (5 min)
3. “AKT” AMRAP 12:
- 12 Kettlebell Swings 70/53
- 12 Pistols (alternating)
- 12 TTB
LIII: as Rx’d LII: 53/35 or scale KB as needed, scale pistol and TTB as appropriate. LI: Russian kettlebell swings, reverse lunges, supine leg raises rest :30 seconds after each round
4. Review the Kettlebell Windmill: click here!
4. Cash-out: EMOM 10: 1 Turkish Get-up + 1 KB windmill
(perform KB windmill at the top of each TGU before returning back to the floor, alternate sides each minute, use a light to moderate weight!)