Some of the best moments come after the WOD!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Practice handstands and progressions to handstand walks for 10 minutes (10 min)
2. Technique review: proper set-up and execution of the bench press (5 min)
3. Bench press:
Fifteen minutes to work up to a max for the day.
- Even minutes: 40s max 10m Shuttle runs
- Odd minutes: 40s max Push-ups
Rest 2 min. before doing
- Kettlebell Swings
Score is total runs/total push-ups/kettlebell swings
LIII: as rx’d, 70/53 LII: push-ups as appropriate, 53/35 LI: four rounds not for time of 10 x 10m shuttle run, 10 push-ups, practice kettlebell swings for 3 min.
5. Cash-out: 3 Rounds of:
- 6/arm powell raises @3010 tempo
- :30-:45s Sorenson Hold (sub superman hold