Tony C. leading the fleet!
1. Progressing toward the toes-to-bar: candlesticks (toes-to-ceiling), hanging straight leg raise, strict toes-to-bar, toes-to-rope, kipping toes-to-bar. You must be able to perform five god reps of a given exercise before attempting the next most complex movement in the hierarchy. (10-15 min)
2. “Reebok CrossFit Games Open WOD 11.5”
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 20 minutes of:
5 Power cleans (145lbs / 65kg)
10 Toes to bar
15 Wall balls (20lbs to 10' target)
LIII: as rx’d
LII: power cleans at 115/83lbs or scaled at 60% of your 1RM
LI: 8 rounds not for time of 5 muscle cleans, 6 hanging knee raise, 7 wallballs
The CROSSFIT OPEN begins in ONE WEEK!
Workout 15.1 for the 2015 CrossFit Open shall be announced next week! If you'd like, you can watch 15.1 live streaming on Games.CrossFit.com at 8.00 p.m. EST. PVCF Open participants will have until the following Monday night at 8.00 p.m. EST to complete the workout and submit their scores.
The CrossFit Open is an annual opportunity for the community at PVCF to connect with the larger CrossFit community. The spirit of friendly competition that has united and inspired countless people across the world. It is in this spirit that we will be hosting the Open WODs each Saturday in Northampton for five weeks starting on February 28th!
- For those five Saturdays the team workouts will be replaced by the CrossFit Open workouts.
- All workouts will be in Northampton only.
- All of our members are invited to attend, whether you are formally competing or not.
- Our Competition Team will begin the WOD at 10.00 a.m.
- PVCF Open participants (including the scaled division) will begin the WOD at 11.00 a.m.
Come early and stay late to work out and support your friends! The energy will be high and your experience and safety are paramount to us, so stand by for more details!