What do you focus on for your 500m row?
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Technique Review: the Push Jerk and Split Jerk (5min)
2. Warm-up F: Four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. (10 min) 3. Clean and Jerk 1RM:
- Take 20 minutes to work up to a 1RM Clean and Jerk.
Not necessarily a PR, just the heaviest weight you can move today with good form.
LIII: as written LII: muscle clean, power power clean plus push jerk or push press as appropriate LI: Practice the positions of the muscle or power clean and push press for 20 minutes. Add light weight as appropriate.
4. "Fitness Forever Challenge WOD #2 Re-Test"
- 500m Row for time
Go in heats and cheer each other on!
- 4x 20m/side Overhead carry. (If you lack proper shoulder flexion, do a 90/90 bottoms up KB carry)
- 4x 20m/side 1-arm Farmer’s Carry, Heavy