Pioneer Valley CrossFit loves you!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up D: three rounds of the Standard CF Warm-up @ 10-15 reps: Samson stretch, overhead squats, GHD sit-ups (sub: butterfly sit-ups), back extensions (sub: good mornings), pull-ups and dips) (10 minutes)
- (sub 5 strict pull-ups per round instead of 10 kipping)
2. “Pizza Rat”
5 rounds of:
- 20 Box jumps
- 20 Kettlebell swings
- 20 pull-ups
- 20 Wallball shots
- Rest 2 minutes
Score is fastest and slowest round. goal is to keep consistent, sustainable efforts. choose scales that will allow you to keep moving and hit intensity, with good form, of course.
LIII: 24/20” box, American swings, 53/35lbs, 30/20lbs medicine ball
LII: 20/12” box, American or Russian swings, as appropriate, 20/14lbs medicine ball
LI: four rounds not for time of 10 box jumps, 10 kettlebell swings, 10 ring rows, 10 wall balls
3. December Mobilizations:
- "Bi-lateral Shoulder Flexion (banded version)" p. 259-260
- "Barbell Shoulder Smash" p. 266
- "Super Frog" p. 342
- "Suprapatella Smash and Floss" p. 327