PVCF athlete, Katie Musante warming up for back squats at 133#!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 21-15-9 reps not for time of:
- Cal Row
- Strict toes-to-bar (10 min)
2. Technique review: 3 positions of the deadlift. (5 min)
3. Warm up your dips or muscle-ups and 70% of your DL 1RM (10 min)
4. “Blackwater” 10-8-6-4-2 reps for time of:
LIII: deadlifts @ 80%1RM LII: deadlifts @ 70% 1RM, sub 2:1 dips for muscle-ups today LI: six rounds not for time of 5 deadlifts, 5 parallette or box dips
5. Cool-down with 500m Row (5 min.)
6. Review, as a group, the mobilizations for August. (20 min)