Go Tim Ganieany pulling a 501# Deadlift today!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. 15-10-5 reps of
- hang squat clean (empty bar)
- x 2 sec. handstand hold (30, 20, 10)
If you don’t know the hang squat clean, hang power clean or hang muscle clean.
- 100 Pull-ups
- 100 Push-ups
- 100 Sit-ups
- 100 Squats
LIII: as rx'd.
- AMRAP 4 Pull-ups (If you get to 100 before time is up, move on to...)
- AMRAP 4 Push-ups (If you get to 100, move on to...)
- AMRAP 4 Sit-ups (If you get to 100, move on to...)
- AMRAP 4 Squats (If you get to 100, stop)
BE SMART ABOUT THIS. Most trainees will not need anything like 100 reps to get the most out of this workout. Try to select a Pull to Object exercise that will allow you to get something like 50-60 reps in the allotted time. If you complete all 400 reps <16:00, record your time. Otherwise put pull-ups/push-ups/sit-ups/squats on the board.
LI: 3 x 10 pull-ups or ring rows, 3 x 10 push-ups, 3 x 10 sit-ups, 3 x 10 squats. Rest 30-60 seconds between sets.
3. With time remaining, foam roll party.