Check out this shot of our first location in Easthampton in the Paragon Arts and Industry Building!
This is our first pull up rig (which we carried to Florence and now is part of the pull up structure in Hadley!). As you can see, six athletes made the space feel crowded!
NB: To support those attending the P-Knot Seminar this Sunday in Northampton, the 9.00 a.m. WOD class is cancelled. The 10.15 a.m. class is scheduled!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Warm-up with 500m Row. (5 min)
2. Warm-up F: four rounds w/ empty barbell of 3 deadlifts, 3 power (or muscle) cleans, 3 front squats, 3 press, 3 push press, 3 push jerks. First round, work one position at a time, then smooth them out in subsequent rounds. (5 min)
3. “Orlando Furioso”
- Deadlift 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
- L-sit :20-:15-:10-:20-:15-:10-:20-:15-:10
- Push press 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3
Sequence is 1 deadlift, :20 L-sit, 1 push press, 2 deadlifts, :15 L-sit, 2 push presses, etc. LIII: deadlift and push press @ 85% 1RM LII: deadlifts and push presses @ 75-80% LI: deadlift weight as appropriate or kettlebell deadlift, scale L-sits as appropriate, and push press
4. Cash-out: 8 minutes of Row
- :30@85%, :30@50%