Zach Smith embodying the Viking Spirit!
Be sure to do your ten minutes of pre-class dynamic flexibility work.
1. Five minutes deliberate practice of the three positions of the deadlift.
2. Deadlift 5-4-3-2-1.
- Work your way up to the heaviest single you can handle today.
3. Technique review: the bench press, and spotting the bench press.
4. Bench Press 21-15-9.
- Rest one minute between sets. Use 50% of your bench 1RM.
5. Technique review: the four positions for rowing on the ergometer.
6. "Thorkild's Song" (Kipling)
- Tag team 250m row
LIII: as rx’d
LII: as rx’d
LI: five rounds of 250m row (focusing on the 4 positions, pausing if needed on the recovery at position 3) rest 1 minute.